Once we receive your application, one of our recruitment team
will be in touch to discuss the specifics of the position.
State of the art centre
Purpose-built for comfort & safety
Benefits at Droimnín Nursing Home
Employees become part owners of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group through our Employee Share Scheme. This allows employees to share in the success and growth of the Group in a tax-efficient manner. This Scheme is the first of its kind in the Nursing Home sector and is increasingly being offered to the employees of large multinational companies.
Free Employee Benefits
- Free Life Insurance cover up to €50,000 per employee so you & your family are taken care of
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s ‘Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion’ service
- Free meals
- Free training to FETEC level 5
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
About Droimnín Nursing Home
Droimnín Nursing Home is a purpose-built nursing home and opened in 2011 as a state-of-the-art facility, designed with the comfort and safety of our residents in mind. It is a 101-bed facility. The building’s open-plan design gives a great sense of space, and residents are free to enjoy a leisurely stroll around its enclosed gardens and walkways. We are located in a tranquil setting in the middle of Stradbally, offering plenty of opportunities for community engagement.
At Droimnín, you’ll find all the facilities and services you would expect from a modern & purpose-built care home. We have six beautiful lounges and a spacious foyer with direct access to enclosed courtyards for gentle exercise or relaxation purposes. There are also therapy rooms, reading rooms, dedicated visitors’ rooms for private meetings or family functions, and a hair salon on-site.
We offer personal services for residents including occupational therapy, dental & optical care, dietetic services, religious services and more.