Assistant Director of Nursing An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing
Assistant Director of Nursing needed to join our growing management team at An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home
- €55,000 Salary
- Participate in the Share scheme with 70,000 shares
What is a Share Scheme
Employees become part owners of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group through our Employee Share Scheme.
The employee share scheme is better than a pension as the award of shares is free, there are no contributions required from your salary and you do not have to wait until retirement to access the benefits.
It is not shares in the individual Nursing Home but the whole group.
In return for your effort, time and loyalty, you will have the opportunity to take up ownership of shares in Brookhaven Healthcare.
So you own part of the company.
This Scheme is the first of its kind in the Nursing Home sector and is increasingly being offered to the employees of large multinational companies.
An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home, part of Brookhaven Healthcare, is situated in Moycullen, Co Galway.
We understand that you know your job, so we will not bore you with a list of duties and responsibilities. We also fully understand this is more about you picking us than us picking you.
So Why Choose Us:
At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available.
- Access to Share Scheme, you will receive 70,000 shares.
- Competitive salary. This may increase depending on experience, etc. We are open to discussing compensation at the point of the interview.
- Exceptionally generous Share scheme
We have many more Benefits, discounts and initiatives available to our staff, which we will go through at the interview.
Please apply to arrange a confidential call regarding this position, and we will arrange a call at your convenience.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €55,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Nursing Management: 3 years (required)
- NMBI Registration (required)