Health Care Assistant
Are you a compassionate and dedicated healthcare assistant (HCA) looking for a new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others?
We have an exciting opening for a Healthcare Assistant at An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home in Co. Galway, Ireland.
Salary: €13.00 per hour
As a Healthcare Assistant at An Teaghlach Uilinn, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and support to our residents. You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals to assess the needs of our residents, develop individualised care plans, and provide support with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and eating.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be an integral member of our team, providing direct care and support to our residents. You will work under the supervision of registered nurses and will be responsible for carrying out various duties to ensure the best possible care for our residents.
Some of the specific responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant may include the following:
- Assisting with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Taking vital signs and recording medical history
- Providing companionship and emotional support to residents
- Assisting with mobility and exercises as prescribed by a healthcare professional
- Providing patient education and support with self-care tasks
- Performing basic clinical tasks such as wound care and medication administration
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to continuous learning and development. We are looking for someone who is compassionate, empathetic, positive, and willing to work as part of a team.
Suppose you are a healthcare assistant (HCA) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. In that case, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home.
Please include your CV with your application.