Health Care Assistant
Healthcare Assistants are needed for AbbeyBreaffy Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group.
Situated in Castlebar, County Mayo. It is a purpose-built designated centre for older people. The centre provides accommodation for a maximum of 55 residents and is a short distance from the built-up town of Castlebar.
Why Choose Us:
At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available to Healthcare Assistants in Ireland.
Free Employee Benefits
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free training to FETEC level 5
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
Apply now, and we will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.50 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Castlebar, CO. Mayo: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Healthcare Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (preferred)