Housekeeper Needed: Join our Dedicated Team!
Are you organised and detail-oriented, passionate about maintaining a clean and welcoming environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our team at Droimnin Nursing Home in Stradbally, Co. Laois.
As the Housekeeper at Droimnin Nursing Home, you will ensure that all facility common areas are clean, organised, and well-maintained. You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and will be responsible for tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, and sanitising surfaces.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion for maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. We are looking for someone who can work well as part of a team and has a positive attitude.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Housekeeper at Droimnin Nursing Home may also be responsible for:
- Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering supplies as needed
- Laundering linens and towels
- Assisting with the set-up and tear-down of events and meetings
- Cleaning and sanitising resident rooms as needed
- Maintaining accurate records of cleaning tasks and supplies used
- Assisting with the maintenance of outdoor areas such as gardens and walkways
Suppose you are an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion for maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. In that case, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as the Housekeeper at Droimnin Nursing Home. Please include a copy of your CV with your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to Commute:
- Stradbally, CO. Laois (required)
Work Location: In person