Housekeeping Staff needed for Talbot Lodge Nursing Home
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following key outcomes:
- Follow cleaning methods as instructed, observe hygiene practices, and maintain high standards.
- General cleaning of all areas prescribed, including bedrooms, corridors, toilets, bathrooms, offices, dining rooms, inside windows, doors, and fixtures & fittings.
- Ensure correct use of equipment and materials. Report defects and deficiencies to the P.I.C. or the Assistant D.O.N,
- Use chemicals strictly as per the information sheet, e.g., Dilution quantities
- Carry out spring-cleaning tasks as scheduled.
- Observe cross-infection precautions and safety precautions.
- Report any accident or incident which may occur.
- Ensure that high hygiene standards are maintained and that equipment is kept in satisfactory condition and stored correctly.
- Respond to emergencies and direct residents and staff as required.
- Comply with procedures set out in the Company Procedures Manual, staff notices, and other company information.
- Attend all mandatory training
- Perform other appropriate duties that the P.I.C. or the Assistant D.O.N. may request and attend staff meetings.
At Talbot Lodge Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group, based in Malahide, Co Dublin, we strive to achieve a sense of home for our residents through providing excellent care in a happy environment where residents feel respected and supported. We have 92 bedrooms, a large kitchen, four dining rooms, six sitting rooms, a library, anoratory, gardens, a fully equipped hairdressing salon, and recreational spaces that all residents can access.
We are presently looking for Housekeeping Staff to start working with us. At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available in the sector.
Free Employee Benefits
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s ‘Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion’ service
- Free meals
- Free training to FETEC level 5 if you feel you would like to work as an HCA
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
Talbot Lodge is close to built-up areas, 6.5 km from Dublin Airport and 12 km from Dublin city centre. It truly is a fantastic optionfor someone considering relocating to Dublin.
To take advantage of this offer, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Malahide, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)