Kitchen Assistant needed for An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare group.
An Teaghlach Uilinn, part of Brookhaven Healthcare, is situated in Moycullen, County Galway. It is a purpose-built designated centre for older people. The centre provides accommodation for a maximum of 77 residents and is close to the village’s amenities and surrounding area.
This is for you if you are looking for stability and security in your employment. This is a perfect position for someone who has experience working as a Kitchen Assistant in the hospitality sector and is tired of the insecurity and unsocial hours.
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Passion and empathy
- Professional manner
- Interest in working with the older person
Why Choose Us:
Free Employee Benefits
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
To take advantage of this offer, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €12 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)