Kitchen Assistant needed for Talbot Lodge Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group.
At Talbot Lodge Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group, based in Malahide, Co Dublin, we strive to achieve a sense of home for our residents through providing excellent care in a happy environment where residents feel respected and supported. We have 92 bedrooms, a large kitchen, four dining rooms, six sitting rooms, a library, an oratory, gardens, a fully equipped hairdressing salon, and recreational rooms that all residents can access.
We are presently looking for Kitchen Assistants to start working with us. At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available.
This is for you if you want stability and security in your employment. This is a perfect position for someone with experience working as a Kitchen Assistant in the hospitality sector and who is tired of the insecurity.
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Passion and empathy
- Professional manner
- Interest in working with the older person
Why Choose Us:
Free Employee Benefits
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Malahide, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)