Kitchen Assistant needed for AbbeyBreaffy Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group.
Situated in Castlebar, County Mayo. It is a purpose-built designated centre for older people. The centre provides accommodation for a maximum of 55 residents and is a short distance from the built-up town of Castlebar.
This is for you if you are looking for stability and security in your employment. This is a perfect position for someone with experience working as a Kitchen Assistant in the hospitality sector who is tired of insecurity.
If you are looking for full-time, permanent work that won’t be affected by the up and downs in the economy, please continue reading.
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Passion and empathy
- Professional manner
- Interest in working with the older person
Why Choose Us:
Free Employee Benefits
- Free Life Insurance cover up to €50,000 per employee, so you & your family are taken care of
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
To take advantage of this offer, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.30 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Castlebar, CO. Mayo: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)