Nurses are needed for Brookhaven Nursing Home.
€18 per hour on days and €18.50 on nights.
Brookhaven Nursing Home, part of Brookhaven Healthcare, is situated in a tranquil setting on the edge of Ballyragget, close to all the village’s amenities and surrounding area. It is a purpose-built 71-bed facility. Every effort is made to encourage lots of interaction with the local community, and all residents are encouraged and supported to maintain strong links to their home communities.
We are presently looking for Nurses to start working with us. At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available to Nurses in Ireland.
Free Employee Benefits
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
Ballyragget is a small town located a 20-minute drive from Kilkenny or 30 minutes on public transport. Everything you need is available in the town, and whether living in Kilkenney or Ballyragget, this area offers a fantastic quality of life.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €18.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ballyragget, CO. Kilkenny: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)