Nurse needed for Talbot Lodge Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group.
At Talbot Lodge Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare Group, based in Malahide, Co Dublin, we strive to achieve a sense of home for our residents by providing excellent care in a happy environment where residents feel respected and supported. We have 92 bedrooms, a large kitchen, four dining rooms, six sitting rooms, a library, oratory, gardens, a fully equipped hairdressing salon, and recreational rooms that all residents have access to.
We are presently looking for Staff Nurses to join the team. At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits packages available to Nurse in Ireland.
Free Employee Benefits
- Paid breaks
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
We seek applicants for the post of Clinical Nurse Manager to join our highly motivated and focused team.
Talbot Lodge is close to built-up areas, 6.5 km from Dublin Airport and 12 km from Dublin city centre. It truly is a fantastic option for someone thinking of relocating to Dublin.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €18.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Malahide, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)