Staff Nurse needed for An Teaghlach Uilinn Nursing Home, part of the Brookhaven Healthcare group.
An Teaghlach Uilinn is committed to delivering person-centred, professional care in an environment that supports mental, spiritual, and emotional enrichment, as well as helping residents stay active and engaged with friends & families, recreational activities and the wider community.
It is situated in Moycullen, County Galway. It is a purpose-built designated centre for older people. The centre provides accommodation for a maximum of 77 residents and is close to the village’s amenities and surrounding area.
We are presently looking for Staff Nurses to join the team. At Brookhaven Healthcare, we offer one of the best benefits package to Nurses in Ireland.
Free Employee Benefits
- Paid Breaks
- Free access to all the family and extended family members to Aviva’s “Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion” service
- Free meals
- Free Garda vetting
- Free uniform
- Discounts on car, home, and travel insurance of up to 25%
- Free travel insurance to Europe where an employee has both car and home insurance with the same provider
- Pharmacy discounts; 20% on non-prescription items, 10% on prescription
Other Employee Initiatives
- Access to a unique banking scheme with Croí Laighean Credit Union
- Employee referral cash incentive scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
Moycullen is a small town located a 20-minute drive to Galway City or 35 minutes on public transport. Everything you need is available in the town, and whether living in Galway City or Moycullen, this area offers a fantastic quality of life.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €18.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)